The bits are designed to bore out the center of the damaged screw or bolt. It can be used to remove rusted, damaged or stripped screws and bolts. To use; center the extractor bit in the screw head and turn counter-clockwise to loosen. For broken off screw shafts or bolts then you will need to drill a starter hole in the center before using the extractor bit so that the extractor has something to grab on to.
- Made of Tempered Chrome Vanadium Steel for longer life and durability
- Anti-clockwise twist design
- Plastic reusable carrying/storage case included.
- Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped, screws or bolts.
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Each bit is for sizes 1/8-1/4"(3-6mm), 1/4-5/16"(6-8mm), 5/16-7/16"(8-11mm), 7/16-9/16"(11-14mm), or 9/16-3/4" (14-18mm)
- 5 bits, 3mm - 18mm
- 1 plastic storage case